7/08/2013

PRESHOPP – The fashion search engine

For some weeks it was a well kept secret within bloggers and I’m sure some of you may have heard or even tested it already – PRESHOPP has launched.

Preshopp is a new fashion search engine that brings bloggers and readers together.



Sometimes online shopping can be a little exhausting, at least for me. If I look for something special, I always scour the same online shops and in the end, I never have an overview and don’t know what to buy and finally, I always end up with the same labels. If you know what I mean!?

Now, you can search @Preshopp when you look for something special and you’ll receive all uploaded blog posts according to your search as results. So, you’ll find more interesting and new shops and/ or great blogs, you maybe never would have found without Preshopp.

So, for bloggers this is a great chance to spread their posts to a wider audience and readers have a bigger choice of content, no matter what they’re looking for. Sounds great, right?!

I was one of the lucky bloggers and readers to test Preshopp before and I have to say that I really like the idea behind it – Give and Take!

So, visit the homepage http://private.preshopp.com/ and give it try! Let me know what you think and if you like it?!

Have a wonderful day.  

Love

K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment